Extraneous Extraneous

I liked it.

I'll Be There For You I'll Be There For You

what a silly short with characters from facade.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

its very interesting to have seen a man (a beautiful one) progress over the years. i mean, i am a young waggly kid, but i have still seen yotam be yotam for about 2 years. it's interesting or whatever. i look up to yotam. i say it in almost all his videos, because i just can put it into words how i feel. not because the feeling is so great oh my god yotam is the best blah blah blah. but its because the feeling is indescribable and special. im probably just insane. oh, and i greatly appreciate the chords. this is almost as fun as sad dogs.

Photos of Spiderman Photos of Spiderman

two reasons. taking back sunday. holy shit taking the back of sunday. and pixel art. yeah i dont really care shut up. hush up. please shut the fuck up.

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

Great story.

I loved the story. I myself am heartbroken due to how I discovered how the girl I love didn't even know if she loved me. But that's not important at all because this is a review of a game. The game was ok and I honestly didn't care to much for the puzzles, which may change the story later if I did better and unlocked some alternate ending, but I don't mind just skipping through to just read the story.

Grotembit Grotembit

OK.

well, it is a good game. i was amused with it for a while and enjoyed how fluid it was. just, it had so much potential. it needs more shit. really. in these days wwe have gotten used to the style of double dragon and want more. its a shame for you to put out such a fun game full of potential, but let it fall short on things like replayability. i dont know. it was cool, but only for a few minutes.

Would Not Would Not

Great.

I came here from your stripper page thing. post. whateverr. im glad i came here. this is very catchy. as you said on your page, sick ass beat yo.

Session Two - BeefourMusic Session Two - BeefourMusic

great

awesome and i love death metal yet this still appealed to me greatly.

SUB4RU responds:

haha, very different genre but maybe it's the tempo that kept the love alive?

- BeefourMusic -

Joe's Adventure's 22 Joe's Adventure's 22

good job.

i was going to rate this a nine and give "constructive criticism" and be a dick but i decided not to. because you are just that nice young boy i saw. make sure you have fun while working!