Photos of Spiderman Photos of Spiderman

two reasons. taking back sunday. holy shit taking the back of sunday. and pixel art. yeah i dont really care shut up. hush up. please shut the fuck up.

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

Great story.

I loved the story. I myself am heartbroken due to how I discovered how the girl I love didn't even know if she loved me. But that's not important at all because this is a review of a game. The game was ok and I honestly didn't care to much for the puzzles, which may change the story later if I did better and unlocked some alternate ending, but I don't mind just skipping through to just read the story.

Grotembit Grotembit

OK.

well, it is a good game. i was amused with it for a while and enjoyed how fluid it was. just, it had so much potential. it needs more shit. really. in these days wwe have gotten used to the style of double dragon and want more. its a shame for you to put out such a fun game full of potential, but let it fall short on things like replayability. i dont know. it was cool, but only for a few minutes.

Savage Savage

this sucks.

i want to play, too. macs are JUST as cool as pcs. oh wait im using linux.

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

ARRGGHHH!!

it was really fun. then after a while. i was striving to become a black belt. and it got TOO addicting. like the addicting where its boring but you play anyway. Fun, but in my case it was painful as well.

Gyossait Gyossait

what i think.

i think everybody is an uptight dick. they keep saying "oh the controls, the controls!" but fuck i think the hang time is fine, the movement is fine, and it says how to do everything, as if it wasnt obvious enough. im not a serious fan of horror- games, but i thought this one was interesting. my favorite part was the art. i love pixelated shit. my problem is how do people see this as confusing? anyway, i know people are going to disagree with me, but hell i dont care. press unhelpful all you want, but you arent accomplishing anything.

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

hey.

i got ALL the medals but for some reason they wont show up. it sucks because i worked like 3 days (really about 3 hours, 1 hour a day) to get them all and all my work is gone. help?

One and One Story One and One Story

unoriginal

i have seen plenty of games pretty much the same as this. that is why i am giving it a six. now im ready for people to just say this is useless.

MaTX responds:

Have you go further the first three levels? There the twists begin. If yes, what' unoriginal? thanks for the feedback!

Kit and the Octopod Kit and the Octopod

>:(

i love the game. but you know the part after you face the giant worm you can try to get the chicken in the nest? i tried a million times and wasted like 20 minutes on just getting the chicken in there. one time, i finally got it to the platform of where the tree actually was, and then the chicken glitched out and was frozen above the doorway. i tried to jump up and hit it down, but the doorway was invisible and i had no idea i was about to lose all my hard work. frustrating.

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

mad.

the other day i was playing soooo long. i was very addicted, and i never really get addicted to games. i thought,"this was so fun, i will even play after school again." because it was THAT FUN. i came back thinking i could load my data, but so far i havent been able to. :(