Extraneous Extraneous

I liked it.

I'll Be There For You I'll Be There For You

what a silly short with characters from facade.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

its very interesting to have seen a man (a beautiful one) progress over the years. i mean, i am a young waggly kid, but i have still seen yotam be yotam for about 2 years. it's interesting or whatever. i look up to yotam. i say it in almost all his videos, because i just can put it into words how i feel. not because the feeling is so great oh my god yotam is the best blah blah blah. but its because the feeling is indescribable and special. im probably just insane. oh, and i greatly appreciate the chords. this is almost as fun as sad dogs.

Business Adventure Business Adventure

i am spilling my thoughts, just as newgrounds told me to do. i feel so terrible. i have had a newgrounds account for a while, and you were like the first thing i ever saw on it. back in the day, i would say shitty ass comments like "wtf lol" or like "u wer high right dawg" now, i regret all of those things i have said. It just annoys the fuck out of me how i was like that. just wanted to get that off my chest. I mean, i love your work so much now. it is an inspiration to me. i loved the one based off you and your friend in a creepy hallway or whatever. i love you man. As for this animation, what can i really say? if its by you, it is normally some good shit. and it is. whatever. fuck me.

SpamClamberton responds:

where is my ruler
where did my post it stamp goooooooooo

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

This was fucking awesome. Entertaining shit. Fo shit. fucking shit. No but on the realz dog this shit was tasty ass bitch. Okay, enough of that. the animaton was okay, voice acting was good, and the whole parody was nice. i hope this guy comes out with more stuff. i really enjoyed it.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Nice animation. Loved the FLCL references in the background. It woud have been cool if Brock had a blue bass or something just to put more references in there. But whatever man. Good job.

Nameless Madness Collab Nameless Madness Collab

ok. so i came into this thinking yotam did some silly madness plus nameless type thing. but now that i actually watched it, i can say it was good. effort was obviously put into this. fluid. yeah. whatever.

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

i'll be honest

it was good, as expected. i did not laugh. i thought it entertaining. there. i was fucking honest.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

hey.

i love egoraptor and oney. only if yotam was in it. ah well. happy holidays.

SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

i loved it!!

i wished it was longer. i loved every part of it. im so glad no one spoke in it. that would have ruined it. my opinion though...